How Much Does It Cost to Repair Carpets In Sydney?
Carpet Repair Costs: Carpeting your house gives a good impact on visitors and enhances the look of your house. Your carpets are one of the best assets you can have in your house. Carpet repair is as important as carpet cleaning. Damaged seams and unrepaired carpets can cause many difficulties such as accidents with people walking on them and also can ruin the beauty of the floor and the entire house.
Usually, carpet repair costs differ from place to place and also from company to company. Depending upon the carpet damage also the price differs. The average price for carpet repair ranges from $150 to $300. In order to fix a large burn most repair companies charge around $200. To know more in detail about carpet repair costs, read the blog thoroughly.
Factors On Which The Price Of The Carpet Repair Depends
Depending upon various factors the prices of carpet repairs differ. Some of the common factors are given below.
1. Carpet Repair Price Depending Upon The Material Used- Carpet material is one of the most important factors on which the carpet repair costs differ. There are various types of materials from which the carpets are made of. The average price for fixing a carpet depending upon the material is $1 to $3 per sq. ft. Some of the most common materials and their repair prices are mentioned below.
- Polyester- The average price to repair a carpet made up of polyester material ranges from $1 to $1.10 per sq. ft.
- Polypropylene- The average price for repairing a carpet made up of polypropylene ranges from $1 to $1.20 per sq. ft.
- Nylon- The average price for repairing a carpet made up of nylon ranges from $1.25 to $2 per sq. ft.
- Wool- For repairing wool carpets the price ranges from $200-$300 per carpet.
2. Depending Upon The Type Of Problem- This is also one of the reasons why the price of carpet repair differs. To know about the type of carpet repair and the prices, continue reading.
- Torn Carpet Repairing- Repairing a torn carpet costs around $100 to $250 based on the size and severity of the tear caused. There are a few options available on the pricing with the professionals for fixing the tears.
- Fix loose Carpets- Fixing a loose carpet costs somewhere between $100 to $300. And it will cost you an extra $45 to $65 per additional room. Carpet stretching is one of the most common methods used to fix loose carpets.
- Fixing Carpet Burns- Fixing your carpet burns is also an important thing as they can ruin the beauty of your carpets. Treating a carpet burn will cost you around $125 to $250.
- Fixing A Bleached Or A Sun Damaged Carpet- Repairing such carpets can be a bit expensive as the treatment for this is difficult when compared to others. The price for treating a sun-damaged carpet ranges from $125 to $600.
3. Carpet Repair Price By Method Used For Treatment- This is also one of the factors that affect the price of carpet repair. There are various methods used for repairing carpets. The average price by the method is around $70 to $600.
- Carpet Stretching- This is a process used for treating a carpet that has got bubbles and ripples in them. Carpet stretching is usually a time taking and difficult process. The price ranges from $100 to $300. The minimum price for stretching a carpet is $100. And it further increases depending upon the addition of rooms.
- Carpet Patching- Carpet patching is a process that is used to repair a carpet by adding a patch on the area from which the carpet is torn. Carpet patching costs from $125 to $250. And if carpet stretching is involved with this the price will move up to $300.
4. Labour Cost For Carpet Repairing- Labour cost is something that depends upon companies and the price they quote for repairing the carpets. Generally, the labour cost is around $60 to $80 per hour. And with this, you can also add around $30 to $60 for materials.
Why Hire Carpet Repair Professionals in Sydney?
To keep your carpets well maintained and last them for a longer period, it is important to hire professionals. Professionals will clean your carpets thoroughly and will also provide carpet repair services if there is any damage. Professional tools are very much helpful in the treatment of all kinds of carpet tears and burns.
If you live in Sydney, you can hire carpet repair professionals in Sydney. They provide the best carpet repair services at reasonable prices. They have an experienced team and the carpet repair costs are also less when compared to others. They treat everything from carpet burns to torn carpets. You can give them a call on 02 5950 6266 and hire them to fix your carpets.